We are looking for a talented individual with strong understanding of .NET technologies, who can adapt, and as the requirements change. This individual person is going to be a key member, with future responsibilities as we expand our team.
We are willing to invest into the individual for him/her to develop necessary skills as the job requirements expand Our projects are mainly targeting Windows Azure platform, with a diverse set of customers representing different industries.
- Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams charts, code comments and clear code.
- Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, programming.
- Improves operations by conducting systems analysis; recommending changes in policies and procedures.
- Assists Full Scale 180 principals in their project delivery tasks, by developing requested software and related deliverables.
- Updates job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
- Develops software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.
Analyzing Information , strong .NET Programming Skills, Software Design, Software Debugging, Documentation, Software Testing, Problem Solving, Teamwork, Software Development Fundamentals, Software Development Process, Software Requirements.
This position is located in Redmond, WA. Contact Ercenk Keresteci at email@example.com for more information or how to apply.